Lindsay Haskell is a content marketing writer helping health and wellness businesses educate their consumer base in a compelling way.
She has writing experience in virtually every nook and cranny of the natural health industry, from essential oils and herbal supplements to massage therapy and natural beauty products. Equipped with life science knowledge, she uses an approachable writing style to make obscure topics like hormone imbalance, cellular metabolism and the endocannabinoid system accessible for your everyday consumer.
She believes a comprehensive content marketing strategy is exactly what health product retailers and service providers need to land customers and clients and scale their businesses. Instead of pushing out a generic message, she crafts content that pulls in your ideal, strategically-targeted audience.
The content you get is
- No-fluff, high-value, original and digestible
- Tailored around your brand’s culture
- Based on what your consumer base is already searching for online
- Keyword-optimized to rank higher on search engines
The results you get are
- Customer trust and loyalty
- Effective product education
- Higher conversion rates on your website
blog posts, website copy, SEO content, press releases, marketing copy, evergreen content, buyer’s guides, sales copy, product reviews